- Aboriginal Englishes, the importance that Aboriginal English has to Indigenous primary school students’ education, culture and identity (last post 7/2016).
- @AboriginalOz Blog, TBC (this blog is retired).
- Dr Anita Heiss, author, poet, satirist, social commentator. New!
- Dr Chris Sarra, changing the tide of low expectations in Indigenous Education.
- @IndigenousX,we pride ourselves on an ethic of respect for Indigenous knowledge, successfully providing an autonomous news service.
- missshipp, bringing Aboriginal perspectives into English education (last post 6/2016).
- Nyumba Learning, a personal collection of ideas & thoughts on life, Aboriginal education, and spirituality (last post 2014).
- The Critical Classroom, Indigenous Education resources (last post 2015).
- 8 Aboriginal Ways of Learning, Ownership of Indigenous Knowledge work belong to Individuals and groups. Permission sought from the original source is a requirement, out of courtesy. The 8way framework is a NSW Department of Education initiative.
Featured in blogs